Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abuse of admin rights

Beans

Re: Abuse of admin rights

After reviewing the infractions I see why KiwiNZ issued them. Point blank your posting style is generally childish and really serves no purpose other then to troll these forums. I stand behind his decision 100%.

While staff members may be "on" the forum they can be idle, they can be here for personal reasons they are not entitled to come here and moderator all the time some do some don't its really their decision.

I reviewed all 27 of your posts and frankly I see others that I personally would have infracted you for.

For example this one:
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...44#post3143944

How ironic, you are insulting someone who registered here and accusing them of trolling when you yourself are doing nothing more then that.

I have nothing further to add this this thread. The claim is warrant-less and serves no purpose. If you have any other further issues feel free to add it to the FC agenda and it can be discussed at our next meeting on IRC in a open environment.
    My Blog | Forum Search | Forum Guidelines
    Please don't PM support questions--post a thread so everyone can benefit!

Quote Originally Posted by ubuntu-geek View Post

How ironic, you are insulting someone who registered here and accusing them of trolling when you yourself are doing nothing more then that.

I have nothing further to add this this thread. The claim is warrant-less and serves no purpose.
    How ironic. You didn't even address my complaints.

You know, I stated several time that I don't have a problem with the infractions, that this is not about the infractions, that I would of course accept them and I do, but that the complaint was about Kiwinz' behavior.

I even gave you a list of five points I took issue with. Did you address them? No, not a single one.

To say that this is disappointing would be an understatement.
    And calling me childish and accusing me of just wanting to troll doesn't really make up for that, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by ubuntu-geek View Post
    If you have any other further issues feel free to add it to the FC agenda and it can be discussed at our next meeting on IRC in a open environment.
    I don't have any further issues, I simply have the issues that still have not been addressed, namely the original issues I brought up.

But as you refuse to discuss them, I don't see how not discussing them with the same people on IRC would do any good. So thanks, but no thanks.

As I said in my first post here, I was under no illusion how that would end, though to be honest, I didn't think you would sink that low. But so is life, full of surprises. Anyway, just delete/inactivate my account please. This is not a forum I want to be part of anymore.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Goodbye

Feel the need to spam your link everywhere? The matter was posted in the appropriate forum the first time and there's nothing we can do about it, especially not here.

Beans

Threads merged
    This account is not active.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12